My First Blog—Well, Sort Of…
Here’s the thing...I just wanted to see what my blog would look like once I hit Publish. You know, that moment when you put your thoughts out there and hope someone reads them (or maybe even likes it?). Tbh, I'm just here to see if this whole blogging thing works, or if I'll be talking to myself. Well either way, I’m good :)
But let’s rewind a bit. This isn’t my first time trying to blog. Back in 2015, I was one of those people who thought they had all these genius life hacks to share. So, I made a blog called “Hacks Everyday” (yeah, real original, right?). If you're curious, you can check it out here. Spoiler alert: it didn’t exactly go viral. Who could’ve guessed?
So, while this is technically blog #2, it feels like a fresh start. I’ve got so many opinions, random thoughts/things, and awkward stories to share that I couldn’t keep them to myself any longer. I mean, why not share it with the world? (Or at least my friends and anyone else who accidentally clicks on this page.)
The truth is, I’ve always had this urge to write down what’s bouncing around in my head...whether it’s about random life observations, what I had for breakfast, or why I’m absolutely certain that Katakirr has the best misal hands down. (If you’re still sceptical, we’re probably not even on the same food wavelength.)
So, here we are. Blog #2, but let’s call it my real first one. I hope there will be more coming soon. Some might even make sense. Or not... Either way, I’m just glad I finally hit Publish.
Catch you in the next one! You know, no pressure ;)

🙌🏻🙌🏻
ReplyDelete